Yes! Marvin works very well for a GTD breakdown.
Here are a few bullet points as for why:
- Distinction between action steps (tasks) and projects (project).
- Unlimited nesting to organize projects and tasks
- Built-in weekly review
- Alerts for projects with no next steps
- Smart Lists to show only next steps of projects
- Backburner to move any someday/maybe projects out of immediate view, can also be used as a tickler file
- Note for each category to create a tickler or someday/maybe list
- Built-in calendar to schedule any tasks that need to be done on a specific day