Marvin currently supports import from these apps:
Have your tasks in another app?
Generic CSV file
There is a generic CSV file that you can download and fill out to import items into Marvin from other apps.
Go to the import page (under account) and select "Generic CSV" from the dropdown. Download the CSV file, fill it in and upload it.
Ask us to build an importer
If you have another app you want to import from, reach out to email@example.com to learn about the status of the import status of your app (it might be in beta).
How to import your tasks
1. Go to your account page through the menu on the top right.
2. Then click on the import tab at the top right.
3. Select the app you are importing from.
4. Follow the steps outlined for your chosen app.
5. Click the "Import" button after you checked the data is correct
6. Clean up your data
Marvin has its own model of how to organize your tasks. So the first thing you want to do after importing is to "Marvinify" your imported data.
Go through the Master List set up guide to understand how your Master List should be organized.
These articles will help with making this process quicker: